Wednesday, July 20, 2011

KANAKO


J'ai voulu faire un post sur mon amie Isabelle parce que c'est une amie et une modèle extraordinaire et une très jolie fille. Je n'ai pas été surprise qu'elle me dise que quelques photographes lui avaient demandé de poser pour eux au studio photo où elle travaillait. C'est une très bonne amie à moi même si je n'ai fait que peu de photos d'elle. Le premier a été lors de mon premier shoot studio et l'autre a été dans la forêt, aux milieux des fougères.

//

I wanted to do a post about my friend Isabelle because she's an extraordinary model and a very beautiful girl. I then wasn't surprised when she told me that a couple of photographer in the photo studio where whe worked asked her to model. She's a very good friend of mine, (we're in the same class ) but I just made a few pictures of her. One was my very first shoot in a studio and the other was in the wood, in the middle of brackens.


You can see another gorgeous photograph of Isabelle by Chloé Jacquet here, and Isabelle's blog here.


my first studio shoot. Which was quite fun because another friend of mine had to throw the confetti at the right moment, we actually had a lot of fun!


 The two photos I made in the woods. The second one is the one of my banner. Made with a 4x5 dark room and Ekta films. I definitely want to shoot more with those, the result is impressive.


13 comments:

Layla said...

She is absolutely gorgeous and has a beautiful smile. The ones from a studio came out really well :)

Axelle M.D Photographie said...

I prefer your studio shoot !

Shauna said...

adore the flower headdress, fit for
a goddess.

Léonore Mascarell said...

J'adore. Tu as un talent fou!

Callie said...

I love the pictures in your studio ;)the colors are beautiful

Hanne Hovland said...

Gorgeous! Love your blog, btw.

Caly said...

I prefer the first, but il love all!

Conny's Cottage said...

very lovely photos.
I like it

GiuseppeCalì said...

love your captures, they're so inspiring.
I follow you right now, check my works
Giuseppe Calì Diary

Little Bird said...

I really like the first shoot

etta said...

wow, so amazing!

Sylvie said...

the last photo is SO beautiful..!

Asia said...

you are good in the studo too! Very nice.