Thursday, July 7, 2011

JAVERTIME MAGAZINE

H

Yesterday was released the latest issue of the magazine Javertime. It's a young canadian magazine that you can buy online and it's really pretty. You can know more about it here. When Nichelle ( who's holding the magazine ) proposed me to be featured in the 10th issue + to do an editorial and the cover, I was more than happy, I didn't think a lot before I said yes ! I've been featured in total in two issues, my series Dans ton jardin d'Eden was taken as an editorial in the 9th that you can purchase here ; and my interview + feature + cover is in the 10th ( that you can purchase here). It was the first time I did a real interview, I was quite nervous and didn't know how to answer rightly, between being too serious and too friendly. But it goes well so I now let you discover the photos I did for the editorial plus a little extra, enjoy !


Model is Dominika @ Slides
MUA is Aline Carpentier
Stylist is Margaux Desvachez



--- 

1 comments:

Layla said...

gorgeous girl. I always feel ugly when I see such a good photos of such a pretty girl like this.